Notice!! The doors of La Cressonne are closed between 23:30 PM and 7:00AM
La Cressonne consists of 2 stand-alone gites and 4 spacious rooms (chambres). Below you will find all the facts & figures.
- 2 fully equiped gites
- 2 fully furnished and equipped gites
- sleeps 2 guests per studio
- 4 guests per studio is also an option, but please contact Bert to discuss
- modern kitchen
- spacious bath room
- private terrace
- BBQ facilities (??)
- minimum stay 4 nights
- 4 spacious rooms 5m x 5m
- room is suitable for 2 guests
- 2 rooms have ensuite bath rooms and a private terrace
- 2 rooms have their own wash basin and a shared bathroom
- breakfast is included and you can enjoy Bert’s cooking skills every other night. No haute cuisine but home made meals full of love and fresh ingredients from the garden.
- On the days that Bert does not cook, you as a visitor / user of the B&B can use the outdoor kitchen (shared use), on condition that you purchase drinks from La Cressonne
Please note that no food is consumed or allowed in the rooms.
- minimum stay 2 nights
- wifi (there is no tv!)
- fruit, vegetables, herbs from the organic (vegetable) garden
- amazing views of the valley 😉
Terms and conditions
- All guests are welcome to check in from 15:00
- Please check out before 10:00
- “Man’s best friend” (your dog) is more than welcome to join you on your holiday. It’s important however that they stay on their leash, stay out of the bedrooms and that you walk them outside the property of La Cressonne
- La Cressonne is quiet and peaceful and we would like to keep it that way. Please make sure to keep the noise of mobile phones, radios etc. down.
- La Cressonne uses a septic tank. NO chemicals (like bleach and non-degradable oils and fats) may be used in the toilet, sink, shower and wash basin. Please also use dishwashing liquid, soap, shower gel and shampoo in moderation. This is not only better for the environment, but will also help to keep the septic tanks in good condition.
- Your booking will be confirmed after paying a 25% deposit (please transfer this within 1 week of making your reservation)
- The outstanding balance incl. deposit and cleaning costs needs to be paid 2 weeks before your arrival date
- Cleaning costs are €35,-
- The deposit is € 100,-
- If your payment is not with us and you want to pay this on the spot with a PIN payment then we charge 3% transaction costs. These are the costs we have to incur in order to complete a PIN transaction with SUMUP.
- Any costs caused by damage, loss, breakage and/or theft of our inventory and/or other goods will be deducted from your deposit. If the costs are more than the deposit, you will be responsible for those extra costs.
- Bedlinen and towels are not included. You could bring your own or rent these with your reservation. Bedlinen € 12,50 (2x pillow case, duvet cover, 2x single fitted sheet, 1 kitchen towel and 1 tea towel). 1 big and 2 small towels for €5,-.
- Tourist tax 1,50€ per person per night, to pay on location.
Our bank account number is: FR7614806580007009024380395 Att: Pijpers Eliza BB.
Please use your name and rental period as a reference.
- If canceled up to the 42nd calendar day (exclusive) before the day of departure: the down payment but not more than 35%;
- Cancellation from the 42nd calendar day (inclusive) up to the 28th calendar day (exclusive) before the day of departure: 35% of the travel sum;
- In case of cancellation from the 28th calendar day (inclusive) up to the 21st calendar day (exclusive) before the departure day: 40% of the travel sum;
- In case of cancellation from the 21st calendar day (inclusive) up to the 14th calendar day (exclusive) before the departure day: 50% of the travel sum;
- In case of cancellation from the 14th calendar day (inclusive) up to the 5th calendar day (exclusive) before the day of departure: 75% of the travel sum;
- In case of cancellation from the 5th calendar day (inclusive) until the day of departure: 90% of the travel sum;
- In case of cancellation on the day of departure or later: the full travel sum.
You are obliged to transfer these costs to us, we therefore advise you to take out cancellation insurance before or simultaneously on the day you book.
La Cressonne strives to be environmentally conscious and create zero waste
When you are in such a beautiful environment, all you can do is look around in amazement. Unfortunately we see more and more pollution in our area. La Cressonne is trying to break this cycle by producing as little waste as possible, and separate the rest. It would be fantastic if you could help us with that. On our property and in the village there are several waste collection points that make it easy to separate our waste.
All our vegetables, fruit and herbs are grown in an organic way. You are welcome to come have a look in the garden. For a small fee you can pick and eat everything that is ripe. Super fresh and delicious